Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to Continental USA
Specification Magnification 1-4 Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm Reticle AHSR14 FFP IR MOA, Glass Etched Surface Finish Matte Lens Coating Wide Band Fully Multicoated Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating Tube Material 6061 Aluminium Tube Diameter 30 mm Exit Pupil 13.4-5.4 mm Eye Relief 3.5 inches Field of View @100 yards 112-27 feet Click Value 0.5 MOA Adjustment range per rotation 30MOA Total Elevation Adjustment 120MOA Total Windage Adjustment 120MOA Turret Style Exposed Parallax Adjustment Fixed Purging Material Argon Length 9.5 inches Weight 20.5 ounces
- First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out.
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it
- Argon purging gives you better waterproofing and thermal stability